Notifications: Account and Trip Updates
KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. offers users with trip status notifications and updates related to activity on their account. These notifications are a required part of using the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app and cannot be deactivated. However, users may select the way by which they receive these notifications through the Settings > Privacy menu.
- Notifications: discounts and news
Users may permit KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC.to send push notifications about discounts and news from KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. Push notifications may be permitted or deactivated through the Settings > Privacy menus in the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app.
- Communications from restaurants and other services
Users may opt-in to receive communications from certain restaurants while employing an order in the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app. Those who opt-in may select to stop receiving such communications through the Settings > Account > Data Sharing menus in the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app.
2. Device permissions
Most mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without the device owner’s permission, and these platforms have different approaches for how that approval can be attained. Please check the available settings on your device or check with your provider.
3. In-app ratings pages
After every trip, drivers and riders can rate each other on a scale from 1 to 5. A typical of those ratings is related with a user’s account and is showed to other users for whom they provide or receive services. For example, rider ratings are obtainable to drivers from whom they request transportation, and driver ratings are available to their riders.
This 2-way system embraces everyone responsible for their behavior. Responsibility helps create a respectful, safe environment for drivers and riders.
Riders can see their average rating in the main menu of the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app.
Drivers can see their average rating after tapping their profile photo in the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app.
User Personal Data Requests
KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. offers users with a diversity of ways to learn about, control, and submit questions and comments about KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC.’s management of their personal data.
- Accessing data: Users can access data including their profile data and trip or order history through the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. apps or via KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. website: http://www.kabou.us
- Changing or updating data: Users can edit the name, phone number, email address, payment method, and photo associated with their account through the Settings menu in KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. apps or driver portal. Users may also request to update or correct their data.
- Deleting data: Users may request deletion of their account at any time through the Settings > Privacy in the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app, or through KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. website-http://www.kabou.us
- Objections, restrictions, and complaints: Users may request that we stop using all or some of their personal data, or that we bound our use of their data. This includes opposing to our use of personal data that is based on KAOBU’s valid interests. KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. may remain to process data after such objection or request to the level mandatory or permitted by law.
Accommodating assistive devices
KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. expects drivers to obey with all state, federal and local laws overruling the transportation of riders with disabilities.
Thus, KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. Policy forbids drivers who use the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. Driver App from refusing service to a rider with a disability who can get into the vehicle on their own and from refusing to assist with loading assistive devices like folding wheelchairs, crutches, canes, and walkers. Violations of our policies about serving riders with disabilities may result in enduring loss of access to the KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. app.
Keep each other safe during COVID-19. We’re enthusiastically supervising the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are constantly working to help keep those who trust on our platform healthy and safe.