2. Protection and wellbeing. We use personal data to better preserve the protection, protection, and integrity of our services and users. This contains:
- validating users' identity and eligibility to offer transportation or deliveries, including through evaluations of background checks, where permitted by law, to assist avoid use of our services by unsafe drivers and/or riders.
applying data from drivers’ or delivery persons’ devices to identify unsafe driving behavior such as speeding or harsh braking and quickening, and to inform them of securer driving procedures. We also use data from delivery persons’ devices to verify the type of vehicles they used to offer deliveries.
- using device, location, user profile, usage, and other data to avoid, identify, and prevent fraud. This includes identifying fraudulent accounts or uses of our services, preventing use of our services by unauthorized drivers or delivery persons, verifying user identities in connection with specific payment methods, and preventing and stopping unauthorized access to users’ accounts.
- using user ratings, reported incidents, and other feedback to promote fulfillment with our Public Regulations and as reasons for disabling users with low ratings or who otherwise breached such guidelines in certain populations.
- sharing data regarding serious driver or delivery person security events or compliance with local regulations with third parties, including other companies who permit users to demand or provide rides or delivery services, or negotiators who gather and report such information for multiple companies, to stop drivers or delivery persons who may place a safety risk to the platform or its users from using KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. or those other companies’ services. We may possibly also share with third parties, as well as those concerned by such incidents, whether the incidents result in account inactivation.
- using ratings, practice, and other data to avoid matching of riders and drivers for whom there is greater probability of disagreement (for example, since one user in the past gave the other a one-star rating).
3. Customer support. KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. uses the information we gather (which may include call recordings) to provide customer support, including to inspect and address user concerns and to screen and advance our customer support responses and procedures.
4. Research and development. We may use personal data for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to advance the user experience. This helps us make our services more suitable and simpler-to-use, improve the safety and security of our services, and develop new services and features.
5. Permitting communications between users. For example, a driver may message or call a rider to confirm a pickup location, a rider may contact a driver to retrieve a lost item, or a restaurant or delivery person may call a delivery recipient with information about their order.
6. Marketing. KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. may use personal data to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. services, features, upgrades, sweepstakes, studies, surveys, news, updates, and measures. We may do so through various procedures, including email, text messages, push notifications, in app communications and ads, and ads on third party platforms.
We may also notify users about products and services offered by KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. partners. For example, we may offer recommendations, promotions, or ads for KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. partners based on users’ past delivery orders. Although we notify users about products and services offered by KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. we do not sell users’ personal data to, or share it with, such partners or others for purposes of their own direct marketing or promotion, except with users’ agreement.
We may use the data we collect, including in combination with publicity partners’ data, to personalize and advance the marketing communications (including ads) that we send on and off KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. apps, and websites, including based on user location, use of KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. services, and user favorites and settings.
For example, we share user data (such as hashed email address, usage information, and device or user identifiers) with Facebook and Instagram to personalize and advance our ads for KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. services.
For information about how to opt out of certain marketing communications (including ads) from KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. and its publicity partners, please see the section titled “Marketing choices.”
KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. performs the above activities on the grounds that they are necessary for purposes of KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. valid interests in informing users about KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. services and features or those presented by KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. partners, or on the basis of user agreement. See the sections titled “Choice and transparency” and “Marketing choices” for information on your choices regarding KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. use of your data for marketing.
7. non-marketing communications. KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. may use personal data to create and offer users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the services or products of KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. or its partners.
8. Legal proceedings and necessities. We may use personal data to examine or address claims or disputes concerning to use of KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. to satisfy necessities under appropriate laws, guidelines, or operating licenses or agreements, or pursuant to legal process or governmental request, including from law enforcement.
KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. achieves the above actions on the grounds that they are required for purposes of KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. valid interests in examining and replying to claims and disputes concerning to use of KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. services, and features, and/or required for agreement with appropriate legal necessities.
9. Automated decision-making
We use personal data to make automated decisions concerning to use of our services. This includes:
- permitting dynamic pricing, in which the price of a ride, or the delivery fee for KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. food delivery, is determined based on regularly variable issues such as the estimated time and distance, the predicted route, estimated traffic, and the number of riders and drivers using KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. at a given moment.
- matching available drivers and delivery persons to users requesting services. Users can be matched based on availability, proximity, and other factors such as likelihood to accept a trip based on their past behavior or preferences. Please see our website for further information about our matching process. http://www.KABOU.us
- determining user ratings, and deactivating users with low ratings.
- lagging users who are recognized as having involved in fraud, unsafe activity, or other activities that may harm KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. its users, and others. In some cases, such as when a user is determined to be mistreating KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. referral program or has submitted fraudulent documents, such behavior may result in automatic deactivation.
- using driver location information, and communications between riders and drivers, to identify cancellation fees earned or induced through fraud. For example, if we determine by using such information that a driver is delaying a rider pickup in order to induce a cancellation, we will not charge the rider a cancellation fee and will adjust the amounts paid to the driver to neglect such a fee. To object to such an adjustment, please contact: KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. customer support.
- Using driver data (such as location, rating and gender) and rider data (such as rating, origin and destination) to help avoid pairings of users that may result in increased risk of conflict.
To object to a deactivation resulting from these processes, please contact KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. customer support at: http://www.kabou.us
“How KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. Uses Personal Data Cookies and Third-Party Technologies
This notice defines how KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC., and its associates gather and use personal data. This notice pertains to all users of our apps, websites, features, or other services anywhere in the world. This notice precisely applies to:
- Riders: individuals who request or receive transportation, including those who receive transportation requested by another individual
- Drivers: individuals who provide transportation to Riders individually or through partner transportation companies
- Delivery recipients: individuals who request or receive food, or other products and services, including via KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. Food Delivery
- Delivery persons: individuals who provide delivery services, including via KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. Food Delivery
This notice also oversees KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC.’s other gatherings of personal data in connection with its services. For example, we may gather the contact information of individuals who use accounts owned by KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. for Business customers, or of owners or employees of restaurants or other merchants; personal data of those who start but do not complete applications to be drivers or delivery persons; or other personal data in connection with our monitoring technology and structures.
All those topics to this notice are mentioned to as “users” in this notice.
Our performs are subject to appropriate laws in the places in which we work. This means that we involve in the performs defined in this notice in a specific country or region only if allowable under the laws of those places.
Data sharing and disclosure: Footer data: link to the main feature “How KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC.uses personal)
Some of KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC.’s services and structures involve that we share personal data with other users or at a user’s demand. We may also share such data with our associates, businesses, and partners, for legal causes or in connection with claims or disagreements.
KABOU TECHNOLOGIES INC. may share personal data:
1. With other users. This includes allotment:
- riders’ first name, rating, and pickup and/or drop-off locations with drivers
- riders’ first name with other riders in a carpool trip. Riders in carpool trips may also see the drop-off location of the other riders.
- delivery recipients’ first name, delivery address, and order information with their delivery person and restaurant or merchant. We may also share ratings and feedback, or other information to the level mandatory by law, with the restaurant partner and delivery person.
- for drivers and delivery persons, we may share data with the rider(s), delivery recipient(s) and restaurants or merchants, including name and photo; vehicle make, model, color, license plate, and vehicle photo; location (before and during trip); average rating provided by users; total number of trips; period of time since they signed up to be a driver or delivery person; contact information (if permitted by applicable laws); and driver or delivery person profile, including praises and other feedback submitted by past users.
We also offer riders and delivery recipients with receipts holding information such as a breakdown of amounts charged, driver or delivery person first name, photo, and route map. We also incorporate other information on those receipts if mandatory by law.